Vision & Mission
KEAN Vision: To be a premier organization for engineers of Kerala origin residing in northeast America where ideas are shared and common welfare is promoted, while extending help to financially and professionally deserving engineering students. It shall also promote the culture and traditions of India and involve in the civic responsibilities of the country we live in.
KEAN Mission: Associate, promote and best practice in helping each other for the benefit of the members and all those involved in the governance of this association
- Organize charitable and compassionate programs for the benefit of economically challenged and disaster hit communities.
- Provide scholarships to deserving engineering students and temporary assistance to members or other engineering graduates who are in need.
- Cooperate with other similar professional associations in the United States, Canada and India on matters of mutual interest and concern.
- Provide opportunity for its members to periodically assemble and participate to develop a better understanding of matters of importance.
- Conjoin graduate engineers of Kerala origin, residing in northeast America.
- Promote professional, cultural and social activities among Kerala engineering graduates residing in northeast America
- Maintain contact with the Indian homeland and participate in mutually beneficial programs and activities.
- Provide mentoring to its members, prospective members and engineering students.
- Serve in an advisory role to government /nongovernment associations in north America and India